Swedish orienteer and developer
Hi! I'm Samuel — a Swedish orienteer, system developer and open source enthusiast currently living in Stockholm.
I mostly work with full stack TypeScript, but I'm also comfortable with other technologies. It all depends on what's a good solution to the problem.
Open source enthusiast who enjoys sharing what I learn and help others. Former core team member of the education non-profit freeCodeCamp.org
Sustainability and environmental issues are key areas I want to work with in the coming years. There's no programming on a dead planet.
Orienteering - fun exercise while exploring new terrain. I guess there couldn't be a better hobby as a developer, always exploring new code.
Swipe for Future
A community-driven game where players are invited to co-create and explore visions for a sustainable future.
Why Swipe for Future?
- To raise awareness about how everything in the world is interconnected. From politics and economics at the systemic level down to the community and the individual. Ultimately, challenging our perception about human culture, and our view on "successful, fulfilling lives".
- To inspire players to take their real-world engagement to the next level and be part of the solution to the climate crisis.
- By creating an open, thought-provoking game where players can explore, co-create and share their visions for the future.
- By using simple game mechanics and focus on engaging gameplay and story.
- By exploring several themes or narratives that the player can experience depending on what decisions they make in the game.
Join the community!